NetTeller Online Banking™ – Bank-branded Internet banking
It works like this …
Jack Henry Banking’s NetTeller Online Banking system is a comprehensive, turnkey Internet banking platform that enables banks to leverage today’s most cost-effective delivery channel by establishing fully branded, customizable Internet banking sites.
This solution’s state-of-the-industry online capabilities can include access to account balances and history; one-time and recurring funds transfers; account statement and check image viewing and downloads; loan payments, advances, and draws; check ordering; and downloads of account information into personal financial management solutions such as Quicken® products. This system’s online capabilities can also support the management of personal information such as email addresses and password changes. NetTeller also offers an optional add-on module, Offline Mode, which presents basic online banking functionality when a bank’s host is unavailable. This hybrid interface for the host allows banks to provide routine online banking functionality during planned system maintenance and upgrades, and unexpected communication outages and business interruptions.
Anytime, anywhere service and convenience …
NetTeller Online Banking improves customer self-sufficiency, interaction, and loyalty by leveraging the power and convenience of the Internet to provide greater control and online banking service 24/7/365. A sophisticated Internet banking solution generates ongoing sales and cross-sell opportunities, provides a new product and service promotional channel, and enables market expansion beyond geographic locations.
Through Jack Henry Banking’s partnership with LivePerson™, banks can also provide their customers with real-time chat support seamlessly in NetTeller. Live Chat supports general inquiries from existing and prospective customers, and account and transactional inquiries from authenticated online banking users. This is an affordable and efficient alternative to telephone support because a single customer service representative can manage multiple chat sessions simultaneously. Live Chat’s co-browse feature enables customer service representatives to access end-users’ computer screens and troubleshoot issues from a firsthand perspective, which simplifies problem solving, saves time, and enhances the customer experience.
A personalized online banking experience …
NetTeller Online Banking competes head-to-head with the best-of-breed solutions on the market today by continually enhancing personalized banking options like My NetTeller. My NetTeller enables accountholders to create customized dashboard-style landing pages of their most commonly used online banking functions. My NetTeller enables accountholders to fully customize their online banking environment by selecting the functionality they want to see when they log in. Accountholders simply drag and drop widgets to create a dashboard-style view of online banking features such as funds transfers, bill payments, and transaction downloads. The ability to place frequently used functions in a more accessible and obvious location simplifies site navigation and makes the online banking experience more efficient, convenient, and intuitive for each user.
Even more expanded functionality …
This modular Internet banking platform enables banks to seamlessly introduce additional online services in response to customer- and market-driven demands and dynamic business strategies. NetTeller Online Banking is fully integrated with Jack Henry Banking’s core processing solutions – SilverLake System, CIF 20/20, and Core Director – can also be enhanced with additional fully integrated solutions and modules:
- The Bank-to-Bank transfers module allows customers to perform inbound and outbound transfers using a drop-down menu environment to select the accounts they want to transfer funds to or from, specify transfer dollar amounts, and choose frequency of transfers among one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly options. Customers provide the bank names, routing numbers, and account numbers for the accounts they want to enroll in the service, and that information is submitted to the hosting bank where the external accounts are either automatically or manually validated.
- Electronic Statements–Interactive leverages a “push” communications environment to deliver secure, interactive electronic statements, notices, targeted promotions, and other communications to customers.
- OurCashFlow™ is the online financial management (OFM) solution available through Jack Henry & Associates’ strategic partnership with Lodo Software, Inc. OFM transforms banks’ websites into financial management hubs that enable consumers and small businesses to access and manage their finances in consolidated, easy-to-use dashboards. OurCashFlow automatically categorizes financial transactions; tracks budgets, spending habits, and savings goals; and generates user-defined alerts. OurCashFlow uses CashEdge as the standard aggregator and can also be implemented without the aggregation component, providing an attractive alternative for banks wanting an OFM-lite solution. OurCashFlow is fully integrated with the NetTeller Online Banking solution and is seamlessly accessible to users from a dedicated section/area within NetTeller.
- Through Jack Henry Banking’s sister company, iPay Technologies™, online banking customers benefit from comprehensive and flexible bill pay options. iPay’s single-sign-on bill pay services include Biz 2.0™, a business bill pay solution; Consumer Online Bill Pay™ for the everyday consumer; TheWayiPay® person-to-person payments; iBizManager™, a mobile iPad-based solution for commercial customers; and more.
- StatementRewardsSM, available through a strategic alliance with Truaxis, allows customers to benefit from transaction-based opportunities to save money on bills and at frequent merchants. StatementRewards consists of two components – purchase rewards and personalized bill analysis. Purchase rewards are tailored to customers’ existing shopping preferences as indicated by their recent transactions. During online banking sessions, customers have the opportunity to view and redeem rewards from merchants and service providers within their trusted bank environment. Personalized bill analysis uses Truaxis’ proprietary technology to automatically review and make personalized money-saving recommendations on customers’ largest recurring monthly bills such as wireless plans, TV service, and gas purchases.
- DeepTarget OLB™, available through a strategic partnership with DeepTarget, Inc., is a secure, hosted, electronic banner marketing solution that presents highly targeted and personalized promotional offers to account holders through banks’ Internet banking websites. These customized communications present relevant product offers to bank customers and enable them to conveniently respond online. DeepTarget OLB’s easy-to-use, Web-based banner management application allows banks to easily customize their online banners without involving a graphic artist, webmaster, or IT department. This solution’s tracking capabilities allow banks to measure the success of online banners and use those results to continually optimize online marketing efforts. In conjunction with the DeepTarget Email module, this intelligent marketing solution can be used to generate targeted email campaigns.
- goDough is Jack Henry Banking’s cutting edge Web-enabled mobile banking solution that lets customers conduct real-time account research, initiate transactions, and retrieve SMS text-based account balance and history information at any time, from anywhere. Banks can offer their own branded application for goDough, or implement an iPhone™ application available through the Apple® Store.
Additional security …
NetTeller Online Banking encourages security and protection with Multifactor Authentication and is integrated with Symantec Hard Tokens, which offer an additional layer of hacker-resistant security for online banking transactions. Based on time synchronization technology, Symantec Hard Tokens generate a simple, one-time authentication code that changes every 60 seconds. This optional add-on solution provides a self-enroll feature for NetTeller customers that guides them through the steps required to register their token devices. Following successful registration, customers access NetTeller by combining their existing login credentials (something they alone know) with the token codes generated by their authenticators (something they have). The result is a unique, one-time-use pass code that positively authenticates bank customers and only permits access to NetTeller if the code is validated.
Interactive Internet banking solution for PC-based financial management systems …
In addition to NetTeller Online Banking, DirectLine® OFX™ supports retail and commercial customers who use PC-based financial management systems with the capabilities to securely access the bank’s host computer, to interact with their accounts online, and to download account and financial information directly to their financial management solutions. This interactive banking solution supports QuickBooks® and Quicken® products and utilizes industry-certified Open Financial Exchange (OFX) standards and protocols. Bank customers preferring browser-based solutions implement NetTeller Online Banking, while those preferring to interact with their accounts through PC-based financial management solutions implement DirectLine OFX.
NetTeller Online Banking is another Internet banking solution that further encourages convenience-driven customers to access their accounts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to initiate transactions, and conduct self-directed research.