Core Director® Teller – Client/server teller sales, service, and transaction processing system
- Provides customized transaction setup, easy-to-use balancing and research functions, and electronic journal capabilities.
- Fully integrates with Jack Henry Banking’s document and check imaging platforms.
- Displays customer names, balances, alert messages, stops and holds, ticklers, CIF messages, memo postings, and host application inquiries.
- Provides tellers immediate access to current and in-depth customer data using bank-customized screens.
- Provides tellers the ability to view check images and signature cards without leaving their workstations or customers.
- Allows tellers to request assistance for balance information, override approval, or customer account review from any authorized user logged into the system.
- Enables tellers to share information easily and instantly regardless of their location, including between branches.
- Supports offline processing during occasional periods of system downtime, enabling tellers to continue processing transactions.
- Automatically forwards transactions to the host after outages are resolved.
- Calculates the amount of interest due to the customer when tellers input the bond issue date, denomination, and series type.
- Automatically transfers tax information into the core system, enabling banks to accurately report 1099 interest to the IRS as a byproduct of redeeming the bond.
CTR Data Capture
- Assists in the production of the FinCEN Form 104 CTR that must be filed with the IRS.
- Allows tellers to capture CTR data electronically.
- Tracks multiple cash transactions for multiple customer accounts.
- Automatically compiles cash transactions and prompts tellers when bank policies dictate.
Signature Card Viewing
- Provides the ability to view signature cards through full integration with Jack Henry Banking’s Synergy eSign solution.
Check Image Viewing
- Enables tellers to see previously posted checks directly from Core Director Teller using integration with the check imaging solution.
Teller Activity Reporting
- Generates reports detailing transactions, journals, out-of-balance conditions, fee collections, and transaction volumes by day and week.
- Offers the ability to schedule reports for end-of-day processing or to execute them interactively.
- Provides archival capabilities using the same functionality as Core Director.
- Offers the ability to export reports directly to Microsoft Excel.
Check Writer for Core Director
- Allows tellers to quickly produce cashier’s checks, money orders, and official checks.
- Imprints bank logos onto checks.
- Prints digitized signatures to prevent unauthorized signatures, ensuring tellers follow related bank policies.
- Helps monitor fee collections and assists in producing the Monetary Instrument Log.
- Prints checks from customer service representatives’ desks for accounts being closed.
- Quickly reconciles issued checks and creates online check registers.
Cash Dispenser and Recycler
- Replaces the manual counting of cash with an automated, high-speed process at the point of the transaction.
- Automatically populates cash amounts on the screen leaving the teller to enter just the non-cash portion of the transaction.
- Provides detailed cash flow itemization on the electronic journal.
Regulation CC Notification
- Provides bank-customizeable Regulation CC documents for the customer.
- Prepopulates customer account information on the document.