Loan sales administration
Investor Servicing automates the process of selling loans to investors such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the Federal Home Loan Bank, SBA Colson, and private investors and every stage of the sales process including offering, remittance, reporting, and reconciliation. This system supports partial or complete loan sales, multiple investors, bank-defined payment schedules, delinquency tracking, complete reporting of loan-level information for loans sold for cash or mortgage-backed securities, and automatic downloads of the remittance information required by the reporting agency. Custodial accounts, including bank-defined fields for escrow balances and tax and insurance amounts, can be established for the reconciliation of funds that are held for serviced loans.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Supports loans sold to investors, including the Federal Home Loan Bank, SBA Colson, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and private investors.
- Provides automated administrative capabilities for every stage of the process, including offerings, remittance, reporting, and reconciliation.
- Supports partial or complete loan sales.
- Supports multiple investors.
- Supports bank-defined monthly or biweekly remittance schedules.
- Supports flexible posting sequences to automatically control payment application, including actual/actual, scheduled/actual, scheduled/scheduled, and FNMA MBS scheduled/scheduled remittance.
- Allows specific portions of sold loans to be serviced with different remittance methods.
- Provides automated delinquency tracking.
- Generates the reporting of loan-level information for loans sold.
- Generates automatic downloads of the remittance information required by reporting agencies.
- Allows servicing fees to be automatically posted as fee income when payments are processed.
- Accommodates bank-defined custodial accounts for escrow, tax, and insurance amounts that can be updated automatically or manually.
- Provides standard reporting capabilities that include support for Midanet, Mornet, and LAR direct for banks with more than 5,000 sold loans.
What It Does For You
- Automates the historically time-consuming, error-prone process required to sell loans to investors and administer the sold loans.
- Generates ongoing fee income opportunities.
- Optimizes operating efficiencies with full integration with SilverLake and CIF 20/20.
- Supports diverse operating environments with flexible, parameter-driven functionality.