Yellow Hammer™ Fraud Detective™
Fraud detection and prevention
Yellow Hammer Fraud Detective automatically monitors account activity from multiple touch points to identify potentially fraudulent transactions and accounts with the highest probability of fraudulent activities. Innovative data storage technology generates extremely accurate representations of normal and abnormal account activity and spending behavior, enabling suspicious transactions to be immediately identified and researched online. The system effectively and efficiently reduces fraud related to checking and deposit transactions with the ability to detect kiting, duplicate or out-of-sequence checks, checks with out-of-range dollar amounts, suspicious check writing activities or signatures, and multiple daily transactions. Yellow Hammer Fraud Detective helps banks to proactively protect themselves and their customers from fraud and the related financial losses and comply with the related regulatory requirements.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Automatically monitors account activity from multiple touch points.
- Provides online, near-real-time detection and tracking of potentially fraudulent transactions and accounts with the highest probability of fraudulent activities.
- Identifies fraud related to checking, deposit, and ACH transactions.
- Generates accurate representations of "normal" and "abnormal" account activity and spending behavior.
- Enables suspicious transactions to be immediately researched using full integration with Jack Henry Banking’s core processing solutions.
- Generates daily lists of potentially fraudulent activities and enables preventative action directly through the system.
- Provides immediate access to customer history, check images, and other electronic documents including signature cards.
What It Does For You
- Replaces a historically manual, report-based process with a sophisticated, automated process.
- Identifies and prevents fraud before it occurs.
- Safeguards bank and customer assets.
- Prevents the financial and reputational losses associated with fraud.
- Protects customers’ credit ratings.
- Expedites the resolution of fraud-related issues.
- Ensures compliance with related regulatory requirements including the anti-money laundering provision of the USA Patriot Act.
- Allows banks to proactively respond to emerging fraud challenges.
- Enables banks to realize ROI typically within the first six months of implementation.