NetTeller® Online Banking™
Bank-branded Internet banking
NetTeller Online Banking is a comprehensive, turnkey Internet banking platform that enables banks to leverage today’s most cost-effective delivery channel by establishing robust, fully branded, secure Internet banking sites. This solution’s state-of-the-industry, near-real-time capabilities can include access to account balances and history, one-time and recurring funds transfers, account statement and check image viewing and downloads, self-directed research, check ordering, loan payments, advances, draws, and downloads of account information into personal financial management solutions such as Quicken® products and Jack Henry Banking’s OurCashFlow™ solution. NetTeller Online Banking also supports the management of personal information including email address and password changes. This online solution improves customer self-sufficiency, interaction, and loyalty by leveraging the power and convenience of the Internet to provide greater account control and 24/7/365 service. This sophisticated Internet banking site also generates ongoing sales and cross-sell opportunities, provides a new promotional channel, and enables market expansion beyond geographic locations.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Provides a turnkey solution that enables banks to develop robust, fully branded Internet sites.
- Provides state-of-the-industry online capabilities that can include:
- Access to account balances and history for an unlimited number of accounts.
- One-time and recurring funds transfers.
- Statement and check image viewing and downloads.
- Self-directed research.
- Loan payments including principal only, interest only, or principal and interest options.
- Placing and monitoring of stop payments.
- Loan advances or draws.
- Check ordering.
- Bank-to-bank transfers.
- Downloads of account information into personal financial management solutions such as Quicken products.
- Management of personal information including email address and password changes.
- Offers an optional add-on module, Offline Mode, which presents basic online banking functionality when a bank’s host is unavailable.
- Provides an optional add-on service, Live Chat, which allows customers to chat with support representatives in near real time, seamlessly in NetTeller.
- Personalizes the online banking experience with MyNetTeller dashboards.
- Provides full integration with Jack Henry Banking’s core processing solutions and select complementary solutions including goDough mobile banking, Electronic Statements–Interactive, iPay’s Business Bill Pay™ and Consumer Bill Pay™ solutions, iPay TheWayiPay P2P solution, the iBizManager iPad-based commercial banking solution, StatementRewards, and the DeepTarget OLB electronic banner marketing solution.
- Enforces the industry’s highest security standards.
- Provides security and protection with Multifactor Authentication.
- Integrates with Symantec Hard Tokens which provide hacker-resistant fraud protection for online banking transactions.
- Provides an operational alternative with DirectLine OFX which supports retail and commercial customers who use PC-based financial management systems with interactive financial management.
- Integrates ongoing technology advances.
What It Does For You
- Provides a competitive necessity that is now fundamental to attracting, retaining, and proactively serving retail and commercial customers.
- Leverages the power and convenience of today’s most cost-effective delivery channel, the Internet.
- Improves customer self-sufficiency, interaction, and loyalty.
- Provides customers with greater control and online service 24/7/365.
- Generates ongoing sales and cross-sell opportunities.
- Provides a new product and service promotional channel.
- Enables market expansion beyond geographic locations.
- Supports distinct customer preferences with either browser-based Internet banking solutions or interactive financial management.