Interactive Internet banking solution for PC-based financial management systems
OFX Gateway enables retail and commercial customers that use PC-based financial management systems to securely interact with their accounts online, utilizing two-way communication to download or upload account and financial information directly to their financial management solutions. This interactive Internet banking solution utilizes industry-certified Open Financial Exchange (OFX) standards and protocols, and supports QuickBooks® and Quicken® products. OFX Gateway enables banks to expand their electronic offerings with a high-demand financial management service and generate new fee income opportunities based on information access and usage. This solution establishes a new customer communication channel and enhances customer loyalty, service, and self-sufficiency.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Enables customers who use PC-based financial management systems to securely access their bank’s host computer and interact with their accounts online utilizing two-way communication to download or upload financial information directly to their financial management solutions.
- Supports the leading PC-based financial management solutions including QuickBooks and Quicken products.
- Utilizes industry-certified Open Financial Exchange (OFX) standards and protocols.
- Provides an operational alternative to Jack Henry Banking’s NetTeller Online Banking system which provides traditional online banking capabilities.
- Provides full integration with Jack Henry Banking’s core processing solutions.
What It Does For You
- Enables banks to expand their electronic offerings with a value-added, high-demand financial management service.
- Supports both retail and commercial customers with immediate access to current financial information.
- Increases customer self-sufficiency.
- Establishes a new customer communication channel.
- Generates new fee income opportunities based on information access and usage.
- Enhances customer loyalty and service.
- Increases customer convenience and control over accounts and financial management.
- Supports distinct customer preferences with either interactive financial management or traditional Internet banking.