Microsoft® Office 365™
Cloud-based delivery of industry-leading Microsoft business solutions
Microsoft Office 365, available through a strategic partnership with Microsoft, is a cloud-based subscription service that makes the industry-leading Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office Web Apps, and Microsoft Lync available as an Internet-based service. Cloud-based delivery reduces the demands on financial institutions’ IT departments for in-house hardware configurations; software installations; and ongoing support, maintenance, administration; and capacity planning. An intuitive control panel enables even non-technical associates to configure and customize Office 365. The pay-as-you-go model enables financial organizations of all asset sizes to provide their employees with world-class business tools, including reliable and familiar email services, for an established, per-seat monthly fee. Office 365 also benefits from Microsoft’s uptime service-level agreement which is backed by financial guarantees. Jack Henry & Associates serves as Microsoft’s Office 365 syndication partner in the financial services sector.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Hosts all server-side components at a Microsoft data center.
- Provides live support from experienced Jack Henry Banking technicians.
- Offers an up-to-date, enterprise-class Microsoft Office suite on the desktop.
- Provides an intranet for internal document and resource organization.
- Enables messaging, conferencing, and presentations between employees.
- Enables collaborative sharing and editing of Office documents.
- Makes email, calendar, and contacts available and synchronized on multiple devices.
What It Does For You
- Reduces IT costs because cloud-based services are hosted by Microsoft, not in-house at banks.
- Replaces licensing costs with per seat, per month fees.
- Provides different package options for specific employees.
- Provides collaboration and communication between employees.
- Offers multiple tools and services for organizing and presenting information.