JHA Client Services ConsultingSM
Operational assessments and consulting
JHA Client Services Consulting can help your bank identify significant operational improvements, new revenue and market opportunities, and ways to reduce operating errors and costs. Whether you want to improve processes within a single department or enterprise-wide, JHA Client Services Consulting can help make your bank more efficient and productive.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20® platforms, and Core Director®.
What It Does
- Focuses on optimizing the use of Jack Henry Banking’s feature-rich core and complementary solutions.
- Provides fully customized operational assessments that support bank-specific goals or resolve unique operational issues.
- Defines each engagement including the specific goals, methodologies, and tactical and strategic initiatives needed to improve business processes.
- Supports diverse client goals ranging from enterprise-wide initiatives to single-department assessments.
- Supports the operational changes and reorganizations required to respond to evolving business strategies and dynamic growth, service, operational, and performance goals.
- Offers support for the operational and technology-related aspects of mergers and acquisitions and the challenges that arise with the addition of new locations.
- Utilizes a variety of data collection and analysis methods including surveys, interviews, on-site observations, and interactive feedback.
- Offers change management planning, assisted or unassisted implementation, and impact analysis.
What It Does For You
- Enables banks to proactively protect and maximize their return on Jack Henry Banking technology investments.
- Identifies opportunities to increase operating efficiency and productivity, automate manual processes, streamline workflow, and reduce operating risks, costs, and errors.
- Improves operational and workflow processes.
- Allows banks to keep up with the trends that shape the financial services industry.
- Enables banks to enhance customer service, convenience, and loyalty.
- Identifies new revenue and market opportunities.
- Expedites time-to-market with new products and services.
- Provides objective perspectives on operational issues and alternatives.