Enhanced Account Analysis™
Account ROI assessment
Enhanced Account Analysis provides the automated capabilities required to accurately determine account ROI by calculating the cost of maintaining accounts and the earnings derived from them. This parameter-driven system accommodates distinct account types, bank-defined service charge routines, and account-specific instructions. This extremely flexible account ROI assessment solution supports 999 bank-defined fees for each account type, five rate tiers for positive or negative average collected account balances, and five rate tiers for investment funds.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® platform.
What It Does
- Determines account ROI by calculating the cost of maintaining accounts and the earnings derived from them.
- Accommodates distinct account types, bank-defined service charge routines, and account-specific instructions.
- Supports 999 bank-defined fees for each account type.
- Allows bank-defined fees that are not automatically tracked to be entered manually.
- Supports five rate tiers for positive or negative average collected account balances.
- Supports five rate tiers for investment funds.
- Provides the ability to override established account fees at the customer level.
- Produces professional analysis reports with the ability to review and amend analysis calculations prior to report generation.
- Provides sophisticated modeling capabilities that allow account analysis to be performed for prospective customers with the ability to manually enter account information.
- Provides comprehensive reporting capabilities, including new account analysis, exceptions, recurring charges, waived fees, and trial balance and summary reports.
What It Does For You
- Generates accurate account ROI and decision-support information.
- Provides information that can be used to enhance account and customer profitability.
- Enhances competitive positioning with current and prospective customers.
- Supports bank-defined account types, service charge routines, and account instructions.