Automated Human Resources and Payroll Management
TimeTrack Software is Jack Henry Banking's payroll automation solution that supports traditional payroll and human resources accounting functions. Designed to integrate seamlessly with the SilverLake System and CIF 20/20 core processing systems, the TimeTrack Software efficiently handles all functions associated with time and attendance, payroll, and human resources. This solution encompasses three functionally distinct modules to help you manage each facet of employee information.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® and CIF 20/20® platforms.
What It Does
- Boosts accuracy with automatic entry of time and attendance via sytems logon from any system location.
- Offers online, on-demand time and attendance inquiries, reports and approvals.
- Provides an extensive Supervisor Dashboard with versatality and control of authority defined per supervisor.
- Facilitates electronic deposit of an employees's net pay.
- Handles S-125 and employee 401(k) processing, ESOP, SEP pension or other profit sharing plans,and employer 401(k) match processing.
- Provides quarterly and annual reporting and produces all the data necessary to complete both federal and state
- Simplifies year-end reporting of employee benefits and earnings summaries.
- Includes multiple tax withholding calculation options.
- Provides complete privacy and control over each aspect of payroll and human resources
- Provides expense accounting with allocations to as many as 20 different departments.
- Simplifies performance reviews and tracks every aspect of continuing education, including tuition reimbursements.
- Provides a comprehensive Open Enrollment package that is accessible through the employee Self Service functions.
- Automates data entry and empowers a bank to reach new levels of managerial control through the use of important human resource data.
- Provides comprehensive human resource tools for prospective employees.
What It Does For You
- Introduces efficiencies and control into traditional payroll and human resources accounting functions.
- Eliminates inconsistent or inaccurate entry by providing a bank with complete privacy and control over each aspect of payroll and human resources.
- Provides a legendary level of stability and
- Leverages Jack Henry Banking's Xperience enterprise framework for a one-step, single sign-on,