JHA OutLink Processing Services™ (JHA OPS) - Bank Outsourcing Services
Turnkey bank outsourcing services
Jack Henry Banking provides turnkey bank outsourcing services to over 600 banks ranging from community banks to multi-billion dollar mid-tier institutions. Through strategically-located data and image-enabled item processing centers, Jack Henry Banking leverages its three functionally distinct core processing systems – SilverLake System, CIF 20/20, and Core Director – and on-demand access to more than 140 integrated complementary products and services to provide highly customized and evolving processing solutions.
JHA OPS enables diverse banks to leverage our extensive infrastructure and sophisticated processing environment, which eliminates the significant capital expenditures required for in-house solutions, the need for resident resources to operate and manage in-house data center operations, and long-term capacity planning and ongoing hardware upgrades. Outsourcing also provides banks with the ability to narrowly focus on their core competencies with seamless access to advancing technology, strict regulatory compliance, and ongoing access to industry, technology, and security experts.
We proactively support the dynamic business strategies of our JHA OPS clients with:
- Predictable near- and long-term costs that include estimated increases in transaction volumes that accommodate substantial growth before processing fees change.
- Superior data center and support staffs that encompass more than 300 specialists.
- Dedicated account managers.
- Exacting service standards.
- Enterprise-wide automation that is based on the core processing solution most compatible with each bank’s unique growth, service, operational, and profit goals.
- Access to the robust core functionality that is identical to its in-house installations.
- On-demand access to an extensive array of integrated complementary products and services, and immediate access to new client-driven complementary solutions.
- The ability to quickly introduce new customer- and market-driven products and services without programming or expensive integration initiatives.
- The ongoing integration of practical new technologies.
- Production-proven conversion and installation services.
- Initial and ongoing education.
- Strict security procedures and resources.
- Strict regulatory compliance.
- Conversion-free migrations between in-house and outsourcing environments.
Last year, Jack Henry Banking’s JHA OPS processed approximately 20 million accounts each night, more than 7.5 million checks, and more than 620 million electronic items and generated more than 43 million paper statements.
JHA OPS has a national presence that includes an extensive network of three data centers, four image-enabled item processing centers, 11 training centers, and 10 disaster recovery hot sites. Jack Henry Banking’s outsourcing bank services provides piece of mind to keep your bank running smoothly and securely 24/7.