SilverLake Summit Support®
Change Control for IBM® Power System®-Enabled Products
Summit Support is a SilverLake System-exclusive service that provides change control for products running on an IBM Power System platform. Offered to in-house banks and banks that outsource their operations through JHA OutLink Processing Services™, this service provides the ability to thoroughly test standard or custom code changes and new product or service offerings. Summit Support accommodates user acceptance testing (UAT) with highly trained support representatives, customer relationship managers, and business analysts for larger, complex custom projects.
Summit Support enforces tighter controls and accountability by implementing individualized profiles for SilverLake products and providing reports that audit the details of those profiles. Additionally, this solution utilizes TurnOver™, a change management tool by SoftLanding Systems®, for all coding changes made to products within the IBM Power System, enabling banks to make these necessary changes in-house, which reduces operating and maintenance costs.
TurnOver allows for the testing and acceptance of various items prior to production, including:
- Program changes.
- New product offerings.
- Parameter changes.
- Standard functionality.
- Contracted complementary IBM Power System products.
Summit Support also offers an extended release review period. Considering the stringent regulations and examinations imposed on banks nationwide, this solution supports the smooth operation of the complex data processing environments that are inherent in today’s financial industry.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® platform.
What It Does
- Provides testing of program changes prior to production.
- Allows customization of Jack Henry Banking products on the IBM Power System platform.
- Provides testing of new product offerings and/or their functionality within SilverLake as well as outside of the production environment.
- Provides testing of parameter changes.
- Allows for testing of contracted complementary IBM Power System products.
What It Does For You
- Simplifies the software change process.
- Improves productivity and reduces software-related outsourcing requirements.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Mitigates operational risks.