Real-time status notification
In partnership with industry-leading fraud prevention and risk management company Early WarningSM, AlertCenter provides advanced notification on potential returns, enables loss avoidance, helps detect new account fraud, and expedites funds-availability decisions on transit checks through all deposit channels.
Account statuses for a majority of US deposit accounts are updated nightly in Early Warning’s database to provide both positive and negative responses on deposited transit checks, validating the existence and status of checking and savings accounts, answering the questions, “Does the account exist?”; “What is the account’s associated risk?”; and “What is the likelihood of the item being returned?”
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Analyzes millions of transactions daily to identify potentially fraudulent transactions early in the fraud cycle.
- Calculates and assigns a score to all incoming transactions based on account-level and item-level status responses.
- Accelerates preventative action, including placing or extending holds per Regulation CC.
What It Does For You
- Protects banks by identifying and preventing fraud before it occurs.
- Expedites the resolution of fraud-related issues.
- Safeguards bank and customer assets.
- Enables proactive responses to emerging fraud challenges.