Check 21 Cash Letter™
Electronic cash letter
Check 21 Cash Letter enables users to seamlessly import and export incoming and outgoing check images that are compatible with Jack Henry Banking’s exchange partners and check imaging platforms. This solution accepts incoming checks in an established exchange format from the Federal Reserve and other third-party image exchange vendors that use Fed-style ANSI standard formats or the industry-standard X9.37 format. Once checks are accepted, this solution automatically converts them into a format that is compatible with Jack Henry Banking’s check imaging platforms. Outgoing check images are also generated by Jack Henry Banking’s check imaging platforms in industry-standard formats. Third-party check imaging systems that support industry-standard check image formats also are compatible.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Operates as the primary component of Jack Henry's Check 21 Image Exchange Network or other image exchange networks that fully automate and manage check image exchange and settlement.
- Imports incoming checks in an established exchange format from Endpoint Exchange or in the industry-standard X9.37 format, and automatically converts them into a format that is compatible with Jack Henry’s
- 4|sight, SuperIMAGE and ImageCenter check imaging platforms.
- Produces and exports outgoing check images from Jack Henry's 4|sight and SuperIMAGE check imaging platforms in formats that are compatible with Endpoint Exchange or in the industry-standard X9.37 format.
- Provides full integration with Jack Henry's core processing solutions – SilverLake, CIF 20/20 and Core Director.
- Supports third-party check imaging and core processing solutions, provided these systems support industry-standard image formats such as X9.37 and are certified by Jack Henry.
What It Does For You
- Leverages the cost benefits and operational improvements inherent in Check 21-enabled check image clearing.
- Operates as a required component of the Check 21 Image Exchange Network that provides inexpensive check image delivery and seamless settlement.