Synergy Enterprise Content Management™ (ECM)
Modular ECM suite
The Synergy Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform enables banks to securely capture, store, retrieve, and distribute electronic documents, check images, and report data. This sophisticated solution supports virtually all types of electronic information, including reports, scanned images, PDFs, photos, sound files, application documents such as Microsoft® Office Word and Excel®, and essentially any electronic file that is in an industry standard format. The ability to create a secure, central document repository with immediate desktop delivery of archived documents improves enterprise-wide productivity and effectiveness, streamlines operations, supports better-informed and timelier decisions, and enhances customer service and responsiveness. Jack Henry Banking supports diverse operational environments with the ability to seamlessly install ECM functionality in-house or deliver key components through its software-as-a-service (SaaS) Synergy Express offering.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Leverages integrated modules that enable banks to securely capture, archive, retrieve, and distribute report data, electronic documents, and check images.
- Supports all forms of document content regardless of system origin, format, or layout.
- Enables users to search the content of stored documents using free-form, natural language searches rather than complicated indexes and inconclusive keywords.
- Supports compliance with the regulatory requirements of the USA Patriot Act and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
- Seamlessly integrates with Jack Henry Banking’s SilverLake System, CIF 20/20, and Core Director solutions and an array of complementary products.
- Offers an intuitive Windows-based operating environment.
What It Does For You
- Simplifies content management across the entire enterprise.
- Reduces paper handling, error-prone manual processes, and the potential for lost documents.
- Helps ensure data integrity and security by providing access to only the document images.
- Eliminates the need for physical storage of paper documents.
- Improves enterprise-wide productivity and effectiveness through the streamlining of content management operations.
- Supports better informed and timelier decisions.
- Provides improved tracking and monitoring capabilities, enabling banks to identify process issues and modify the system to improve efficiency.
- Provides reliable and accurate audit trails.
- Enhances customer service and responsiveness.
- Enables banks to maximize technology benefits with minimal training, ongoing administration, and technical support.