Synergy Document Management™
Enterprise-wide document management
Synergy Document Management leverages state-of-the-art imaging and storage technology to provide an enterprise-wide electronic knowledge management solution. It integrates seamlessly into your bank’s infrastructure, providing a secure, central hub that supports virtually all types of electronic information, including reports, scanned images, PDFs, photos, sound files, and even application documents like Microsoft® Office Word and Excel® files. Synergy Document Management captures documents in a centralized, decentralized, or combination environment and provides storage, versioning, metadata, security, retention policy enforcement, and indexing and retrieval capabilities via the Internet, LAN, or WAN.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Provides an enterprise-wide electronic knowledge management solution that leverages state-of-the-art imaging and storage technology to automate document capture, retrieval, and distribution.
- Supports all types of media, including scanned documents, e-mails and attachments, photos, Microsoft Word and Excel files, etc.
- Captures documents in a centralized, decentralized, or combination environment.
- Integrates with other Synergy modules such as Synergy Document Tracking, Synergy eDistribution, and Synergy Workflow to offer robust, comprehensive document management.
- Supports defined document retention policies that govern disposition and support compliance with regulations, legal stipulations, and best practices.
- Provides access to documents via the Internet, LAN, or WAN.
- Applies all associated security rules and permissions.
- Provides a sophisticated, secure version management utility that allows authorized users to check out document images, make content modifications such as notes and annotations, and check in modified document images.
- Tracks and logs document modifications, providing a valid audit trail.
- Provides security masks to protect sensitive information from unauthorized viewing.
- Provides cut and paste capabilities for easy, secure exporting of customer-facing content into Microsoft Word and Excel documents, emails, and form letters.
- Opens related information with a single mouse click with the WorldLinks feature.
What It Does For You
- Provides an efficient single point of access to enterprise-wide documents.
- Helps eliminate lost or misplaced documents.
- Enhances customer service by expediting responses with immediate document access and retrieval.
- Strengthens internal controls by auditing user operations such as add, delete, and modify functions at the index and page levels.
- Streamlines preparations for regulatory examinations.
- Enhances productivity.
- Reduces printing costs.
- Eliminates microfiche, microfilm, and paper-based storage systems.