Synergy API Integration Toolkit™
The Synergy API Integration Toolkit is a flexible, easy-to-use productivity module that enables your bank to quickly access Synergy data and integrate that data with existing applications. This parameter-driven module leverages open architecture and industry-leading integration tools to enable existing key applications, such as teller platforms, Internet services, and third-party databases, to seamlessly access the reports, documents, and check images stored in Synergy. It enables banks to expand their Internet services by providing customers with online access to Synergy content including account statements, notices, and check images. This module empowers banks to control what content is available for Internet access, and operates independently of “click charges” for viewing customer data.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Expands existing Web-based capabilities to include online access to Synergy content including documents, account statements, notices, and check images.
- Enhances existing desktop capabilities to include access to Synergy content including documents, account statements, notices, and check images.
- Provides companies with complete control over what Synergy content is available for Internet access.
- Provides audit trails of activities being performed through the API.
- Offers full integration with Jack Henry Banking’s core processing, teller, check imaging, and Internet banking solutions.
- Allows for easy integration of third-party solutions through a standard API or .NET Web service interface.
- Provides the ability to convert Synergy content into a standard PDF format for external use.
- Offers the ability to convert Synergy images into a standard JPEG format for external use.
What It Does For You
- Enables banks to expand their high-demand Internet banking services.
- Enhances customer service, convenience, and retention.
- Streamlines operations by enabling existing applications, such as teller platforms, Internet services, and third-party databases, to seamlessly access reports, documents, and check images stored in Synergy.