Automated file batching
Synergy AutoImport enables users to automatically batch files into document directories. This Windows®-based module polls multiple network or local directories for new electronic documents including TIFFs, JPEGs, PDFs, XMLs, and Microsoft Office files and conveniently organizes them into groups based on bank-defined templates and parameters assigned to each directory. Users can schedule the batching of documents based on pre-defined time settings or they can specify "trigger" file types that prompt the batching process. Synergy AutoImport enhances the user experience and reduces the time needed to import files with its simple drag-and-drop functionality and convenient desktop access. This dynamic module is compatible with any TWAIN scanner, and enables the importing of files from multifunction devices, fax servers, and Twain devices across multiple branch locations.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Enables users to automatically batch files into pre-configured document directories.
- Polls multiple network or local directories for new electronic documents including TIFFs, JPEGs, PDFs, XML, and Microsoft Office files.
- Provides the ability to import files from multi-function devices, fax servers, and TWAIN devices across multiple branch locations.
- Enables users to schedule the indexing of documents based on pre-defined time settings or "trigger" file types that prompt the batching process.
- Provides the flexibility to define authorized users for specific tasks.
- Offers simple drag-and-drop functionality and convenient independent desktop access.
- Supports in-house or Synergy Express operating environments.
- Supports any scanning device on the market, Synergy eSign, and third-party XMLs.
What It Does For You
- Provides full integration that speeds the process of importing Synergy files.
- Alleviates traditional manual processes, minimizing processing time enterprise-wide.
- Offers scalable options that grow with banks' unique needs.
- Enhances enterprise-wide productivity.
- Offers easy installation and user-friendly functionality.
- Reduces ongoing labor costs.