Synergy ID Scan™
Automated card scanning
Synergy ID Scan automates the capture of ID card images and text, and provides easy data extraction and indexing capabilities. This easy-to-use modular application integrates Card Scanner Solutions’ (CSSN) idScan into Synergy. Using sheet-fed and flatbed scanners that are supported by the CSSN Scanshell interface, operators can scan a variety of personal cards such as driver’s licenses, identity cards, passports, medical cards, and green cards. Synergy ID Scan is available in both the desktop and browser (BAC) clients, and the scanners are USB and do not require additional external power to operate. This innovative solution provides a simple and intuitive scanning process, and its sophisticated archival capabilities help ensure that documents are easily retrievable.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Integrates Card Scanner Solutions’ ID Scan into the Synergy suite.
- Automates the capture of ID card images and text.
- Provides easy data extraction and indexing.
- Scans a variety of personal ID cards such as driver’s licenses, identity cards, passports, medical cards, green cards, and more.
- Extracts contextual information such as ID number, first name, and last name from supported cards and uses it to populate an indexing dialog.
- Allows users to add, delete, or otherwise edit extracted index information as necessary.
- Offers extensive export capabilities.
- Supports both the desktop and BAC clients.
- Operates through USB and requires no additional external power.
What It Does For You
- Increases productivity and improves operational efficiency through additional automation.
- Reduces the likelihood of errors generated by manual processes.
- Eliminates wasted time formerly spent on manual entry of customer information.
- Provides intuitive functionality that is simple for users to learn and operate.
- Enhances customer service quality.