Fully automated report capture and retrieval
Synergy Reports leverages enterprise report management (ERM) technology to fully automate capture, archival, and retrieval functions while creating a centralized warehouse of all archived reports, statements, and notices. Users can administer, manage, and retrieve content using a single point of entry, which improves staff efficiency and helps protect the security of documents. Synergy Reports’ built-in security system allows quick report access to authorized personnel via the Internet, LAN, or WAN. This robust module accepts output from Jack Henry Banking’s core and complementary solutions and most business applications and mainframe systems. Synergy Reports provides cut and paste capabilities that enable easy content exporting in to Microsoft® Word and Excel® documents, e-mails, and form letters with the ability to print, fax, or e-mail report data from the client applications. This module leverages standard Windows® interfaces to identify each archived report, and helps ensure data security and integrity by providing access to reports with all original data remaining intact.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Automates report capture, archival, and retrieval functions.
- Works with output from Jack Henry Banking’s core and complementary solutions and most business applications and mainframe systems.
- Provides an easy-to-use Windows interface to identify stored reports.
- Provides immediate retrieval of stored reports via desktop, browser client, or API.
- Allows simultaneous access to individual reports by multiple users.
- Helps ensure data security and integrity by providing access to reports with all original report data remaining intact.
- Provides the ability to print, fax, or e-mail report data from the client applications.
- Leverages a built-in security system that restricts report access to authorized personnel only.
- Provides the ability to call attention to certain report data by using electronic highlights, arrows, stamps, and text boxes.
- Displays reports on-screen as they would appear if printed.
- Provides the ability to create secure report or group level text notes available for authorized viewing at the individual or user group levels.
- Provides cut and paste capabilities that enable easy content exporting to Microsoft Word and Excel documents, e-mails, and form letters.
- Returns search results in a "hit list" format, and enables users to save to a folder, print, export, fax, or start a workflow.
- Provides the ability to open related information with a single mouse click with the WorldLinks feature.
- Provides a scalable solution that runs as a .NET application.
What It Does For You
- Provides an efficient single point of access to enterprise-wide reports.
- Provides immediate, accurate search and retrieval.
- Helps eliminate lost or misplaced reports.
- Enhances customer service with the ability to expedite response via immediate report access and retrieval.
- Strengthens internal controls through auditing user operations such as report load, delete, and export and report security at the index on the page.
- Streamlines preparations for regulatory examinations.
- Enhances productivity.
- Reduces printing costs.
- Eliminates microfiche, microfilm, and paper storage systems.