Electronic content distribution
Synergy eDistribution improves operating efficiency and productivity by automating the scheduling and electronic delivery of reports, documents, and notices internally and externally. This sophisticated solution leverages a fully automated scheduling system to support both one-time and recurring distributions. Electronic documents can be delivered as attached PDFs (optionally encrypted) or as e-mail notifications of document availability with a link to the bank’s Internet site. This solution also supports HTML-based e-mail content, providing enhanced presentation. Synergy eDistribution serves as a powerful communication channel for both employees and customers.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Automates the scheduling and delivery of internal and external communications.
- Supports the ability to distribute Synergy documents, notices, promotional materials, and entire reports.
- Supports one-time and recurring distributions with an automated scheduling system.
- Works in conjunction with Synergy Document Tracking to distribute coming due and past due notices, as well as document tracking reports.
- Supports HTML-based email content for enhanced presentation.
- Provides the ability to deliver electronic documents as PDFs (optionally encrypted), external email notifications of document availability with an embedded link to the bank’s Internet site, and internal e-mail notices with links to open reports and documents.
- Provides a cost-effective promotional channel that converts paper-based statement stuffers into electronic product/service promotions.
What It Does For You
- Expands banks’ high-demand electronic offerings and the use of cost-effective online capabilities.
- Enhances customer service, convenience, and retention.
- Improves operating efficiency and productivity.
- Offers a "green" alternative to content distribution.
- Provides customers with an additional level of security by converting traditional paper-based correspondence into electronic documents.
- Reduces labor and postage costs.