Centurion Business Continuity Planning™
Enterprise-wide business continuity consulting
Centurion Business Continuity Planning helps banks systematically restore their operational infrastructures in the event of temporary business interruptions or catastrophic disasters. These multi-tiered consulting services generate fully customized, enterprise-wide business continuity plans that identify and document mission-critical business functions and establish the procedures and testing required to restore each function’s operations. These comprehensive plans facilitate the restoration of banks’ core and complementary solutions, leverage a proven best practices methodology, and help ensure compliance with the related regulatory requirements. Ongoing plan maintenance and mock disaster recovery services are also available. These services are provided by professional consultants with the expertise necessary to proactively prepare for disasters, expedite the resumption of bank operations, and minimize customer impact and inconvenience.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Encompasses the restoration of banks’ core and complementary solutions.
- Provides customized, enterprise-wide business continuity plans that identify and document mission-critical business functions, and establish the procedures required to restore each function’s operation.
- Utilizes a function-level contingency planning approach that involves bank employees at all levels in the recovery planning process.
- Provides multitier, customized plans that efficiently support bank-specific contingency planning requirements.
- Offers an auditing service for banks that would like professional opinions on the content, structure, and overall reliability of an already-existing business continuity plan.
- Provides plan maintenance services that offer ongoing reviews and updates based on changes within a bank’s structure.
- Offers the Mock Disaster Drill which provides banks with practical guidance and preparedness for worst-case scenarios that can cause significant business disruptions.
- Leverages Centurion’s proven best-practices methodology.
- Leverages the industry, business continuity, and systems expertise of Centurion’s professional consultants.
What It Does For You
- Helps ensure disaster preparedness by enabling banks to systematically restore their operational infrastructures in the event of temporary business interruptions or catastrophic disasters.
- Expedites the resumption of bank operations.
- Helps ensure compliance with pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Minimizes customer inconvenience and promotes loyalty.