Next-generation redundant hardware service
Centurion Co-Location enables banks to relocate their redundant hardware platforms to the "Mountain" - the industry’s most secure disaster recovery facility located 175 feet underground. This solution provides banks processing in-house on the CIF 20/20 and SilverLake System core platforms with an affordable, next-generation alternative for their redundant hardware platforms. Jack Henry Banking provides banks with the space, redundant power sources, climate control systems, telecommunications, network connectivity, and security and monitoring services. The ability to house hardware platforms for multiple banks in this hardened facility provides the access to the human and physical resources difficult for individual banks and even bank holding companies to replicate internally.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® and CIF 20/20® platforms.
What It Does
- Provides banks processing in-house on the CIF 20/20 and SilverLake System core platforms with affordable, next-generation alternatives for their redundant hardware platforms.
- Enables banks to relocate their redundant hardware platforms or replicate data to the "Mountain," the industry’s most secure disaster recovery facility located 175 feet underground.
- Provides banks with space, redundant power sources, climate control systems, telecommunications, network connectivity, and security and monitoring services.
- Offers a fully managed, pay-as-you-go data redundancy service that leverages the sophisticated infrastructure supporting Jack Henry Banking OutLink Data Centers.
- Offers access to industry and technical experts with working knowledge of Jack Henry Banking’s software solutions, core and peripheral hardware platforms, and bank operations.
- Leverages a best-practices methodology based on more than 20 years of experience providing disaster recovery services.
What It Does For You
- Helps safeguard banks of all sizes against disasters.
- Minimizes potential business interruptions and the related financial losses.
- Eliminates the need for banks to own, house, maintain, and upgrade redundant hardware platforms.
- Reduces the customer inconvenience caused by unavoidable business interruptions.
- Serves as an effective customer attraction and retention tool by offering peace-of-mind to existing and potential bank customers.
- Helps ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements.