Centurion Disaster Recovery®
Disaster recovery services for core and complementary solutions
Centurion Disaster Recovery supports Jack Henry Banking’s core and complementary solutions with production-proven disaster recovery services. Strategically located, regional hot sites are fully equipped with the technology platforms and redundancies necessary to mirror diverse banks’ operational infrastructures and recreate unique business environments. Each hot site is staffed by industry and technical experts with proven working knowledge of Jack Henry Banking’s software solutions, core and peripheral hardware platforms, and bank operations. These multi-tiered services, which support all key business activities including information and item/image processing, help safeguard banks against disasters, minimize potential business interruptions and the inherent risks, and help ensure compliance with the related regulatory requirements.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Provides production-proven disaster recovery solutions for core processing and complementary systems.
- Provides fully equipped regional disaster recovery centers that can recreate banks’ specific operating environments.
- Offers access to industry and technical experts with working knowledge of software solutions, core and peripheral hardware platforms, and bank operations.
- Provides mobile units as alternatives to temporarily relocating operations to a regional disaster recovery center.
- Offers banks the option to have preconfigured hardware such as desktop computers, servers, and networking equipment drop shipped within as little as 12 hours of notification.
- Facilitates annual testing and updates of bank-specific disaster recovery plans.
- Helps ensure compliance with pertinent regulatory requirements.
What It Does For You
- Provides disaster recovery services developed exclusively for banks.
- Helps safeguard banks of all sizes against disasters.
- Minimizes potential business interruptions and the related financial losses.
- Reduces the customer inconvenience caused by unavoidable business interruptions.
- Leverages a best-practices methodology based on more than 20 years of experience providing disaster recovery services.
- Offers banks the convenience of multiple disaster recovery options.
- Serves as an effective customer attraction and retention tool by offering peace-of-mind to existing and potential bank customers.