Centurion Hosted High Availability™
Fully managed data replication service
Centurion Hosted High Availability is a pay-as-you-go data redundancy service that leverages the sophisticated infrastructure supporting Jack Henry Banking’s OutLink Data Centers™ − the outsourced information and transaction processing services used by more than 650 financial institutions nationwide. This solution provides banks processing in-house on the CIF 20/20 and SilverLake System core platforms with an affordable fully managed service that eliminates the need for banks to own, house, maintain, and upgrade redundant hardware platforms. Banks’ mission-critical business and customer data is replicated to the “Mountain” – the industry’s most secure disaster recovery facility located 175 feet underground – in a near-real-time environment using Mimix software.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® and CIF 20/20® platforms.
What It Does
- Provides banks processing in-house on the CIF 20/20 and SilverLake System core platforms with affordable, next-generation alternatives for their redundant hardware platforms.
- Enables banks to relocate their redundant hardware platforms or replicate data to the "Mountain," the industry’s most secure disaster recovery facility located 175 feet underground.
- Provides banks with space, redundant power sources, climate control systems, telecommunications, network connectivity, and security and monitoring services.
- Offers a fully managed, pay-as-you-go data redundancy service that leverages the sophisticated infrastructure supporting Jack Henry Banking OutLink Data Centers.
- Offers access to industry and technical experts with working knowledge of Jack Henry Banking’s software solutions, core and peripheral hardware platforms, and bank operations.
- Leverages a best-practices methodology based on more than 20 years of experience providing disaster recovery services.
What It Does For You
- Helps safeguard banks of all sizes against disasters.
- Minimizes potential business interruptions and the related financial losses.
- Eliminates the need for banks to own, house, maintain, and upgrade redundant hardware platforms.
- Reduces the customer inconvenience caused by unavoidable business interruptions.
- Serves as an effective customer attraction and retention tool by offering peace-of-mind to existing and potential bank customers.
- Helps ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements.