Customized electronic backup and recovery for Power™ System-based data
jVault, offered through a strategic partnership with Vision Solutions, is an online data backup solution that enables banks to store critical IBM® Power™ System-based data at a secure, off-site location. This solution allows banks to capture recovery points throughout the day, and save the mission-critical data to remote, hardened backup recovery centers. Leveraging contemporary browser-based technology to perform electronic data backups, jVault alleviates the inherent risks associated with physically transporting tapes from one location to another. jVault helps ensure compliance with related regulations, provides superior audit trails for all backed-up data, and diffuses the likelihood that unexpected disasters or business interruptions will impact financial transactions.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® and CIF 20/20® platforms.
What It Does
- Provides online backups of mission-critical customer and transaction data for IBM Power System users.
- Stores data in a secure off-site facility.
- Provides immediate access to and restoration of data from virtually any point in time.
- Leverages contemporary browser-based technology to perform digital data backups.
- Provides superior data audit trails.
- Complements Centurion LiveVault and Centurion jhArchive.
What It Does For You
- Helps ensure that mission-critical business information is securely protected and readily accessible.
- Expedites the business recovery process.
- Reduces the likelihood that unexpected disasters or business interruptions will impact financial transactions.
- Allows resident IT resources to dedicate their time to more strategic business objectives.
- Helps ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements.