Yellow Hammer ACH Origination™
Near-real-time monitoring of ACH transactions
Yellow Hammer ACH Origination is a module of Yellow Hammer Fraud Detective™ that provides the layered security banks need to mitigate the risks associated with fraudulent ACH origination attacks initiated through the online banking channel. This module scans all outgoing ACH batches submitted through Jack Henry Banking’s NetTeller® Cash Management™ system prior to origination, helping to protect banks and their business customers from financial and reputational losses. The Yellow Hammer ACH Origination module analyzes both the ACH batch and each item within the batch for unusual patterns of activity. At the batch level, this module identifies if the batch contains an abnormal number of items, abnormal total dollar amounts, an unusual numbers of ACH batches in a short timeframe, and activity to foreign countries. Alerts are also triggered when items within a batch are sent to a new payee. The Yellow Hammer ACH Origination module also analyzes non-financial account activities that are common indicators of ACH origination fraud including maintenance to a user’s authority or contact information, and it alerts banks when new users are added.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® and CIF 20/20® platforms.
What It Does
- Provides near-real-time detection and tracking of potentially fraudulent transactions and accounts with the highest probability of fraudulent activities.
- Automatically monitors account activity from multiple touch points.
- Identifies fraud related to ACH originated transactions through NetTeller Cash Management.
- Generates accurate representations of "normal" and "abnormal" ACH originations.
- Enables suspicious ACH transactions to be quickly researched using integration with Jack Henry Banking's SilverLake System and CIF 20/20 core processing platforms.
- Generates near-real-time lists of potentially fraudulent activities and enables preventative action directly through the system.
- Provides quick access to historical ACH batches, users' authority limits, and maintenance to transactions and user authority.
- Provides quick access to customer history, check images, and other electronic documents including signature cards (requires interface with image/signature vendor).
- Rates the risk associated with each abnormality and generates immediate alerts of possible fraudulent transactions.
- Provides fully customizable analysis of ACH batches as well as user and account-based activity.
- Allows administrators to establish standard guidelines for researching suspicious activity.
What It Does For You
- Prevents the financial and reputational losses associated with ACH Origination fraud.
- Replaces a historically manual, report-based process with a sophisticated, automated process.
- Reduces the need for manual out-of-band verification.
- Identifies and prevents fraud before it occurs.
- Safeguards bank and customer assets.
- Expedites the resolution of fraud related issues.
- Allows banks to proactively respond to emerging fraud challenges.
- Empowers banks with flexible system design and ongoing research and development.
- Saves banks valuable time and resources.
- Simplifies bank operations while minimizing staff training and onsite technical support requirements.