Workflow Automation for Multi-Step Business Processes
jhaEnterprise Workflow simplifies business processes by fully automating, streamlining, and standardizing any procedures that involve multiple steps, individuals, groups, departments, and systems. It supports virtually any process that is performed with a series of consistent steps; automatically routing assignments based on established credentials, permission levels, and availability, and strictly enforcing established approval processes.
When applying workflow automation to multi-step business processes, the need for time-consuming manual tasks and redundant data entry is eliminated – giving you a streamlined, cost-effective way to reduce operational risk and expense.
Workflow automation is the next wave of productivity, cost savings, and improvements in customer experience – get the benefits with jhaEnterprise Workflow.
Our workflow automation solution is available to banks using the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Automates and streamlines business processes that involve multiple tasks, steps, individuals, groups, departments, and systems.
- Applies workflow automation to virtually any business process that can be performed with a series of consistent steps.
- Supports tasks and processes in multiple applications.
- Routes assignments to individuals, groups, or departments based on credentials and permission levels, availability, and the rotation of assignments.
- Enforces credentials and permission levels for each process.
- Automates required approval-gathering for each process.
- Maintains audit trails for every process.
- Enables bank managers to monitor workflow automation progress.
- Enables system administrators to view all automated workflows, the status of each, and make appropriate adjustments.
- Supports easy and secure integration with new solutions you might acquire in the future
What It Does For You
- Supports dynamic operating environments and evolving business processes.
- Expedites responses to changing regulatory requirements with the ability to immediately update bank-wide business processes.
- Eliminates time-consuming, labor-intensive, error-prone manual tasks and the redundant data.
- Improves staff productivity and reduces labor requirements.
- Generates material operating efficiencies, eliminates redundancies, and reduces operating costs.
- Reduces operational risks.
- Enables banks to enhance customer service and responsiveness.