Electronic Statements - Interactive™
Electronic generation and delivery of customer communications
Electronic Statements - Interactive leverages a "push" communications environment to deliver a wide variety of secure, interactive electronic documents, including account statements with check images, notices, targeted promotions, and other customer communications. This solution generates bank-branded customer communications and distributes them as encrypted email attachments that contain embedded links to the appropriate online banking functions. This advanced system can also be used as a cost-effective marketing channel that converts traditional statement stuffers or direct mail promotions into electronic product/service promotions. Electronic Statements - Interactive provides an easy-to-use customer registration utility on bank websites and offers both banks and their customers centralized electronic document archival and retrieval capabilities. This contemporary system also ensures full compliance with Regulation E and the E-Sign Act, and provides state-of-the-industry anti-phishing security features. Electronic Statements - Interactive enables banks to offer a high-demand, cost-effective service that improves customer service, convenience, and retention while reducing labor, printing, and postage costs.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Generates secure, interactive electronic statements using a "push" electronic communications strategy.
- Enables bank-branded customer communications to be distributed as encrypted e-mail attachments with embedded links to the appropriate online banking function.
- Supports the electronic delivery of documents including statements with check images, notices, targeted promotions, and other customer communications.
- Provides a cost-effective marketing channel that converts traditional statement stuffers or direct mail promotions into electronic product/ service promotions.
- Accepts print stream data files in their native form and automatically converts them into encrypted PDF files.
- Generates customized PDF documents that match the design of bank-branded documents, customer communications, and marketing materials.
- Supports distinct customer preferences with the ability to receive electronic documents, traditional paper-based documents, or both.
- Provides an easy-to-use customer enrollment process available on the bank’s Internet banking Web site.
- Provides both banks and their customers with centralized electronic statement archival and retrieval.
- Provides state-of-the-industry anti-phishing security features.
- Helps ensure full compliance with Regulation E and the E-Sign Act.
What It Does For You
- Enables banks to expand their electronic offerings with a high-demand service that improves customer service, convenience, and retention.
- Increases the use of cost-effective online banking capabilities.
- Generates new online marketing and revenue opportunities.
- Reduces labor, printing, and postage costs.
- Eliminates mail system delays for document delivery.
- Offers customers a "green" alternative to traditional paper statements.