goDough is a mobile banking solution that enables Jack Henry Banking® customers to access their accounts, view account balances and transaction history, initiate transactions, and pay bills anytime, from anywhere, by offering industry-leading native apps for both iPhone and Android devices. This solution also supports remote deposit capture, debit card management, bill payment, P2P, and interbank transfer functionalities. Additionally, banks’ commercial customers are provided with the opportunity to release wires and initiate batches.
Mobile banking enables banks to expand market presence and potential while enhancing customer convenience, self-sufficiency, and loyalty with the ability to perform routine banking transactions using a cell phone, or other mobile device.
goDough also provides banks with the ability to control deployments by creating new app builds in Jack Henry Banking’s full-featured back office application.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
What It Does For You
- Provides iPhone, iPad and Android applications and enables banks to offer a bank-branded application exclusively for their customers.
- Provides easy-to-use, browser-based functionality.
- Offers compatibility with any Web-enabled mobile phone that supports WAP browsers, regardless of make, model, or mobile service carrier.
- Supports all account types including checking, certificates-of-deposit, money markets, loans, and lines-of-credit.
- Allows customers to manage their ATM/Debit card utilizing jhaPassPort™ solution.
- Allows customers to view balances and transaction history, transfer funds, set up payments, and pay bills.
- Sends SMS text messages as confirmation of processed payments and funds transfers.
- Enables customers to make general account inquiries using SMS text messaging.
- ATM and Branch Location Finder allows user to use GPS to identify nearest locations.
- Provides advanced reporting functionality that enables banks to quickly access and analyze specific usage information.
- Enforces the industry’s highest security standards, including multifactor authentication.
- Provides full integration with Jack Henry Banking's SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® solutions.
- Enhances customer convenience, self-sufficiency, and loyalty.
- Enables banks to expand their market presence and potential.
- Leverages the power and convenience of cutting-edge mobile technology.
- Provides a defensive response to competitors’ mobile banking services.
- Offers banks an offensive strategy to attract new customers and deposits.
- Reduces customer support calls.
- Strengthens a bank's competitive position.
goDough enables customers to view account balances and transaction history, initiate transactions, and even pay bills.