JHA Small Business Online Cash Manager™
Online, business banking
JHA Small Business Online Cash Management provides business customers with online account access, transaction origination, and complete account management capabilities. This solution’s online capabilities strictly enforce the industry’s highest security standards and include wire transfers, ACH originations and file uploads, access to transactional information and account activity, balance and float reporting, credit line advances and payments, and statement retrieval. JHA Small Business Online Cash Management, which is fully integrated with NetTeller Online Banking™, improves business customer self-sufficiency, interaction, and retention by leveraging the power and convenience of the Internet to provide greater control and 24/7/365 service. This online, business banking solution also enables banks to generate new fee income opportunities and to further leverage today’s most cost-effective delivery channel.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Offers business banking customers unprecedented flexibility and online account management capabilities.
- Offers business customers access to online transactional information.
- Enhances the customer experience with integration that provides access to all Internet-based banking functions.
- Enables wire transfers, ACH originations, ACH file uploads, float reporting, balance reporting, credit line advances and payments (principal only, interest only, or principal and interest payments), statement retrieval, and account activity reporting.
- Provides dual control over all wire and ACH functions.
- Provides full integration with Jack Henry Banking’s core processing solutions – SilverLake System, CIF 20/20, and Core Director.
- Offers enhanced cash management functionality with iPay’s Business Bill Pay and iBizManager solutions.
What It Does For You
- Enables banks to attract, serve, and retain business customers.
- Improves competitive positioning.
- Improves customer self-sufficiency, interaction, and loyalty by leveraging the power and convenience of the Internet.
- Provides customers with greater control and online service 24/7/365.
- Generates new fee income opportunities.