Symantec Hard Tokens™
Identity authentication hard token solution for online transactions
Symantec Hard Tokens, offered through a strategic partnership with Symantec Corporation, provide hacker-resistant multi-factor authentication for online banking transactions. Based on time synchronization technology, this authentication device solution generates a simple, one-time authentication code that changes at the push of a button. Symantec Hard Tokens are fully integrated with Jack Henry Banking’s NetTeller® Online Banking™ solution and provide a self-enroll feature that guides bank customers through the steps required to register their token devices. Following successful registration, customers access NetTeller by entering their existing login credentials followed by the token code. The unique, one-time-use pass code positively authenticates bank customers and only permits access to NetTeller if the code is validated.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Enables customers to access NetTeller by entering a token code following their existing login credentials.
- Creates a unique, one-time-use access code that positively authenticates identity.
- Offers a convenient, online self-enroll feature that guides customers through the steps required to register their tokens.
- Provides full integration with Jack Henry Banking’s NetTeller Online Banking solution.
- Helps ensure that you don’t face unforeseeable costs associated with token failures.
- Offers support services which include telephone, e-mail, and online support in multiple languages and time zones.
What It Does For You
- Supports your retail and business customers with an additional layer of protection for online transactions above and beyond multi-factor authentication.
- Safeguards customers and banks from potentially devastating security breaches and the associated financial and reputational losses.
- Provides the simplicity of using a password, but with a higher level of security.
- Offers simple implementation and management for your bank, minimizing burdens on your internal resources.
- Enhances customer loyalty and retention by giving customers the peace-of-mind that their financial data is secure.