Automated sales, marketing, and customer service
Synapsys automates client relationship management (CRM), customer service and event tracking, and sales and marketing initiatives for high-performing banks. The contemporary functionality places the power of information and efficient client interaction and workflow at the fingertips of sales associates, calling officers, lenders, and support staff. Synapsys was exclusively designed to support banks’ unique sales environments and to easily assimilate into day-to-day operations. This solution provides the information needed to assess customer relationships and accurately work with individual customers to expand existing relationships and increase profitability. The Synapsys Marketing Manager module provides banks with a sophisticated marketing query tool for database research and campaign development.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20, and Core Director platforms.
What It Does
- Provides complete sales force automation.
- Integrates with the SilverLake System and CIF 20/20 core processing systems, providing easy access to information between systems.
- Leverages its interface with Core Director for daily updates of customer and account information.
- Supports the development of sales and marketing strategies and tracks the results against established goals.
- Displays appropriate cross-sell opportunities at the front line for immediate action.
- Automates the referral and tracking processes.
- Supports the implementation and management of incentive programs.
- Generates evaluations of sales associates.
- Provides functional capabilities designed exclusively to support banks’ unique sales environments.
- Incorporates the Marketing Manager module, which automates the time-consuming and error-prone manual process historically required to develop highly targeted marketing and cross-sell campaigns.
- Identifies next-best-products or services offerings based on customer profiles.
What It Does For You
- Enables banks to develop customer-centric marketing and sales strategies.
- Supports the development of high-performing, accountable sales organizations.
- Integrates with the core, facilitating easy adoption of new workflow processes at the front line.
- Compiles the information banks need to enhance their sales cultures.
- Supports the development of progressive strategies to attract, retain, and expand customer relationships.
- Helps increase banks’ performance and profitability.
- Assimilates easily into banks’ day-to-day operations.
- Provides competitive advantages in today’s financial services marketplace.