Compliance-driven, server-based retail and commercial lending
OnBoard Loans is a server-based, SQL database solution that streamlines the retail and commercial lending process and provides the optimal flexibility and functionality to efficiently and effectively originate new loans. This compliance-driven system uses dynamic documents for all 51 jurisdictions, which are seamlessly updated via Internet downloads and can expand and contract based on regulatory requirements, loan type, and user information. All types of loans including personal, mortgage, home equity, construction, and commercial are supported. OnBoard Loans reduces errors by propagating data when possible and provides field-level edit checks to validate data entry. This innovative lending solution’s design and easy navigation enable users to become proficient quickly, immediately improving branch productivity and efficiency.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System® and CIF 20/20® core platforms.
What It Does
- Offers an automated, integrated solution for originating loans.
- Utilizes dynamic forms that expand and contract based on loan type.
- Integrates with a variety of forms vendors’ dynamic technologies and supports a wide variety of lending transactions including consumer secured and unsecured, consumer real estate, home equity lines, construction, and commercial.
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance by utilizing dynamic documents for all 51 jurisdictions and providing automated form updates downloadable via the Internet.
- Reduces errors by propagating data when possible and by providing field-level edit checks to validate data entry.
- Provides a single-input process that is less labor intensive than stand-alone systems.
- Allows new loan accounts to be added online to the core system for immediate inquiry and memo posting – without cumbersome file transfers or batch processing delays.
What It Does For You
- Streamlines retail and commercial lending processes.
- Offers optimal flexibility and the functionality to efficiently originate new loans from start to finish.
- Saves banks valuable time and money by utilizing single-point data entry.
- Enables banks to respond to customer and account inquiries more effectively.
- Allows users to become proficient quickly and immediately improve branch productivity.
- Adapts to customized needs of individual banks.