Next-generation full-service telephone banking
iTalk is a full-service, next-generation interactive voice response solution that features voice recognition, easy-to-use menus, and options that deliver detailed customer and account information and timely customer assistance. This solution supports customers with an array of banking services including access to deposit, loan, and time accounts; account balance and rate inquiries; funds and line-of-credit transfers; stop payments; merchant check verification services; account summary requests; and more. iTalk’s customizable design allows banks to tailor the system to their specific business requirements and enhance customer service without staff additions.
This solution is available to banks automated by the SilverLake System®, CIF 20/20®, and Core Director® platforms.
What It Does
- Provides interactive, full-service telephone assistance.
- Delivers full integration with Jack Henry Banking’s core processing platforms via jXchange.
- Supports an extensive array of financial transactions and customer inquiries.
- Supports both in-house and outsourced deployment, virtual environments, VoIP capabilities, and call center integration.
- Incorporates multi-layered security to provide near-real-time account information 24/7/365.
- Allows customers to easily transfer to a live call center if further assistance is needed.
- Supports English in speech and touchtone modes and supports Spanish in touchtone mode only.
- Provides bank management with visibility into near-real-time system activity and system usage history.
What It Does For You
- Enhances customer service and convenience.
- Provides an additional touch point with convenience-driven customers.
- Reduces the volume of inbound customer support calls.
- Enhances operating efficiency.
- Enables customer service representatives to focus on high-value tasks.