Teller CheckMaster Plus™
Generate checking account starter kits
Teller CheckMaster Plus™ enables banks to print temporary checks and deposit slips for customers at the counter rather than purchasing starter kits. This flexible module supports the ability to print banks’ logos along with customers’ names, addresses, and customer-requested check numbers. Teller CheckMaster Plus enables banks to print four checks per page to any designated printer and prints the MICR line for each check. It mitigates security risks by using blank check stock.
What It Does
- Provides a convenient method to produce over-the-counter checks and deposit tickets for customers when processing transactions at the teller window.
- Includes the customer’s name and address and MICR-encoded account number on checks and deposit tickets (printed four at a time).
- Prints starter kits at the customer service desk allowing for a variable number of checks and deposit checks to be printed in a sequence of 4, 8, 12 etc. format.
What It Does For You
- Eliminates the need for counter tickets to be stocked and inventoried.
- Increases accuracy on tickets which are otherwise handwritten and subject to error.
- Eliminates the need to purchase, stock, and inventory starter kits for new accounts.
- Checks produced through Teller CheckMaster Plus include the customer’s name and address and are accepted more widely than typical starter kit checks from check vendors.