Branch staffing and transaction costs and volume analytics
Teller Isosceles™ provides essential information about branch staffing, transaction costs, and volume trends. With Isosceles, a bank can track teller costs by branch, bank, and holding company. Individual tellers can be evaluated and personnel assignments adjusted for maximum efficiency. Teller Isosceles can determine whether a branch is under- or over-staffed based on comparative branch data. This application measures precise transaction cost goals and evaluates individual branches by comparing and ranking productivity to other branches of the bank. It helps lower the cost of processing transactions and promotes efficient and competitive operations.
What It Does
- Provides management information and measurements about branch staffing, precise transaction costs, and volume trends.
- Evaluates individual teller performance to adjust personnel levels for maximum efficiency.
- Evaluates the productivity of individual branches in comparison to other bank branches.
What It Does For You
- Helps ensure adequate staffing based on workload.
- Enhances operating efficiency.
- Improves the productivity of the front-line staff.