Jack Henry University
Jack Henry University is a comprehensive training program that supports clients new to Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® (JHA) with basic training and longtime clients with continuing education. The dynamic curriculums are designed to provide the ongoing training banks need to maximize the use of JHA’s core and complementary products, and to fully understand and optimize ongoing system enhancements.
Year-end training courses focus on new legislative and regulatory requirements, and train-the-trainer programs are also available. Each basic, intermediate, and advanced course is developed and delivered by industry and system experts, and supported by professional instructional materials and innovative training tools. A blended learning approach incorporates different educational media to enhance the learning process and increase content retention. Courses are continually updated based on real-world feedback that is actively solicited.
Jack Henry University efficiently supports unique business environments and distinct learning preferences with a variety of delivery channels including classroom-based, hands-on courses that are offered in JHA’s regional training centers; Internet-based live instruction; on-site training; and eLearning courses.
An innovative Web portal is available to access course descriptions and schedules, order educational materials, register for instructor-led, post-conversion classes, register for and take eLearning courses, and request customized courses. This advanced portal automatically tracks each employee’s training activities including courses taken, completion dates and delivery method. Electronic statements can be generated to document the training activities and can be imported directly into employee or human resources systems.
What It Does
- Provides comprehensive initial and continuing education including basic, intermediate, and advanced courses.
- Provides year-end training courses that address new legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Provides train-the-trainer programs.
- Is developed and delivered by industry and system experts.
- Is supported by professional instructional materials and innovative training tools.
- Provides a blended learning approach that incorporates different educational media.
- Leverages real-world feedback to continually update courses.
- Provides a variety of delivery channels including classroom-based, on-site, and eLearning courses.
- Provides an innovative Web portal to:
- Access course descriptions and schedules
- Order educational materials
- Register for instructor-led classes
- Complete eLearning courses
- Request customized courses
What It Does For You
- Improves employee productivity, effectiveness, and retention.
- Provides the initial and ongoing training bank employees need and want.
- Prepares associates to maximize the use of JHA’s core and complementary products.
- Prepares associates to fully understand and optimize ongoing system enhancements and bank-defined customization.
- Supports distinct business environments and learning preferences with multiple delivery channels.
- Enhances the learning process and increases content retention with a blended learning approach.
- Provides the highest levels of convenience and value with a cost-effective annual subscription service for all eLearning courses.
- Maximizes technology investments.