JHA Program Management Services℠
Comprehensive Assistance for Complex Projects
JHA Program Management Services provides leadership, direction, and coordination of projects that your bank and Jack Henry Banking commit to completing together, including new product implementations, conversions, acquisitions, third-party integrations, and more. This service’s approach is tailored to your bank’s needs, focusing on centralizing and directing the management of all related projects, identifying dependencies, and consolidating reporting for all projects under one umbrella. A knowledgeable, single point-of-contact Jack Henry Banking expert, or Program Manager, is there every step of the way to help plan, execute, and close the projects that your bank chooses to undertake.
What It Does
- Provides fully customized analyses that support your bank’s unique operational cost, budget, and time-related program management goals.
- Utilizes Program Managers to manage priorities and identify pain points that need to be addressed enterprise-wide.
- Offers support for the operational and managerial aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and releases.
- Provides objective perspectives on operational and program management issues and alternatives.
- Provides consolidated multi-project reporting.
What It Does For You
- Optimizes the relationship value of Jack Henry Banking and its products and services.
- Enables your bank to proactively protect and maximize the return on your technology investment.
- Improves operational and workflow processes.
- Improves team direction and leadership quality.
- Controls cross-dependencies related to multiple projects.
- Helps protect against audit and regulatory risk.